As the situation with the coronavirus or COVID-19 evolves, we will continue to add communications and resources to this site to help families and the community.
Most recent communication April 13.
Resources and Additional Communications are Below:
NOTE: KSDEF’s Rise and Shine for Kids event scheduled for April 17 has been canceled.
KSD Frequently Asked Questions Regarding COVID-19
Community Meal Services
Kearney Food Pantry – http://kearneyfoodpantry.com/
Call ahead to set up an appointment.
DONATIONS NEEDED: Kearney Food Pantry has a need for canned meals such as spaghetti, ravioli, chicken noodle soup. Monetary donations are also being accepted.
Holt Ministerial Alliance
Call ahead to set up an appointment. (816) 615-9671
DONATIONS NEEDED: HMA has a need for canned meals and canned meats as well as jello and pudding cups. Monetary donations are also being accepted.
- CDC Coronavirus
- Tips to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- Understanding the Coronavirus (Video)
- Seasonal Flu vs Pandemic Flu (Infographic)
- Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19
- Differentiating Coronavirus, Flu & Common Cold Symptoms
- How to Support Student Learning at Home
Coronavirus: Helping Kids Understand